Terms & Conditions:
1. Entry into this promotion is deemed as acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Entry is open to residents of New Zealand. Employees of Laser Plumbing, Mico New Zealand Ltd and its agencies plus members of their immediate families and Group Home Builders are ineligible to enter. If a winning entrant is under 18 years old, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian.
2. To enter the draw, you must purchase at least 3 items and a minimum spend of $4,000 from the Mico range from any Laser Plumbing Franchise between Monday, 27 June 2016 to Friday, 16 September 2016 and complete either an online or physical entry form. Only one entry per person. Entry becomes invalid if the purchased product is returned for credit or exchanged with an alternative product.
3. All completed entries must be received by 5pm, Friday, 16 September 2016. Proof of purchase will be required.
4. Incomplete, late or illegible entries will be invalid. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries and reserves the right to disqualify any individual for tampering with the entry process, including but not limited to making multiple entries or submitting an entry that does not comply with these terms and conditions.
5. The prize draw will take place at Laser Group Head Office, 489 Rosebank Road, Auckland on Wednesday 21 September at 12.00 midday. The first eligible entry drawn will be deemed to be the Winner.
6. The Winner will be notified by phone or email within 5 days of the prize draw. If a Winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable period (as determined by the Promoter in its sole discretion), that Winner will forfeit the prize and another prize winner will be drawn.
7. The Winner's prize constitutes an eight night stay at the Sands Hotel in Khao-lak for two adults in a Sands room with daily buffet breakfasts, airport transfers and return airfares from any New Zealand port to Thailand (airline used will be at Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms discretion) and 8 x 30 minute massages to share. Travel Insurance, spending money or allowances for other meals is not included.
8. The Winner is responsible for organising any passports or visas required for travel.
9. The prize is valid for 12 months and cannot be taken during school holidays. High Season surcharges may apply.
10. The prize cannot be taken until the purchased price of the invoice has been fully paid and may be subject to further terms and conditions stipulated by the prize provider.
11. The prize is not transferable or redeemable for cash, nor can it be exchanged for any other product or service.
12. Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
13. Entry is deemed to be consent to use the Winner(s) information name(s) and/or photographs, video etc for reasonable publicity and promotional purposes if required without compensation and copyright will be vested in the Promoter.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to vary any of the terms of entry applying to this Promotion or to modify, extend, terminate, suspend or reschedule this Promotion.
15. Unless the Promoter determines otherwise, this promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other promotion that the Promoter may be running concurrently.
16. To the maximum extent permitted by law, Laser Plumbing Group Ltd and Mico New Zealand Limited t/a Mico Plumbing and Bathrooms and their related companies, employees and agents, will not be liable for any loss, damage, personal injury or cost (including but not limited to loss of profits, direct loss, indirect or consequential loss) suffered by any person arising directly or indirectly out of or in connection with entering this promotion or accepting a prize.
17. All entries remain the property of the Promoter. All personal information will be collected and stored by the Promoter in accordance with the Privacy Act 1993. The Promoter will use entrants' personal information to conduct the Promotion and for its own future promotional and publicity purposes. Entrants have the right to access and request correction of personal information held by the Promoter.
The Promoter is Laser Plumbing Group Ltd.